El Dorado Packaging, Inc. offers you an exciting opportunity to work in the packaging manufacturing field.
By bringing together three existing packaging plants into one new company, we have created a leader in the Multiwall and Consumer Bag Industry. At El Dorado Packaging, Inc., you will be working as part of a team in a positive and fun work environment with friendly supportive team members.
You will be part of a company that Values:
- Employees as an important part of the organization
- Employees’ safety and has dedicated itself to creating and maintaining safe work environments
- Continuous improvement to meet our customers and business needs
- Lean Manufacturing principles
To apply for a position, please submit your resume and cover letter (with salary requirements) to our HR email box.
Thank you for your interest:
Unfortunately, there are no openings available at this time, please check later.
The Human Resources Manager’s role is both a strategic and hands-on position that provides full-cycle Human Resources leadership and support. This role is critical in executing our people initiatives and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. The HR Manager partners with Plant Management to support business strategy, goals and attainment of objectives. Areas of responsibility include all aspects of the Human Resources department at the site, including: Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Performance Management, Workforce Planning, Employee & Labor Relations, Workers’ Compensation, Leaves of Absence and Compliance with Federal & State Employment Laws.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies to fulfill staffing demands.
- Partner with leadership to create a culture that supports our business growth strategy
- Support and execute the business goals and strategic direction by partnering with Plant leadership and corporate HR to implement high value-added HR processes that drive continuous improvement in HR
- Oversee the day to day operation of the HR function in the facility including: recruiting, payroll, time and attendance, and employee relations.
- Develop and execute workforce and talent management strategies that support our business strategy; i.e. create and execute action plans to develop leaders and key talent in the organization.
- Use data driven business insights to provide HR solutions and recommendations to management
- Provide site training for all employees in the required HR training areas, as well as leadership training for all levels of supervision and management.
- Collaborate with managers to resolve everyday issues and develop short- and long-term HR strategies and solutions designed to achieve optimal departmental performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Partner-with and coach managers on effectively engaging employees and addressing employee relations issues.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to policies, procedures and services based on trends and business need
- Supervise one Human Resources/Payroll Assistant
What We Offer
- An opportunity to use all of your human resources experiences, knowledge, and skills in a manufacturing environment.
- An opportunity to develop and implement leadership training, and talent development.
- An opportunity to make positive impact and help to influence and shape the future of El Dorado Paper Bag Manufacturing.
Requirements – What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field such as Human Resources, Management, or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources including but not limited to: employee relations, recruitment, training, interpersonal and strategic communications, negotiation and conflict management, influence and problem solving
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with lean experience
- Experience in recruiting and retention of production employees
- Strong business acumen and an understanding of the fundamental business financial drivers
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence at all levels,
- Demonstrated ability to lead change management activities in the organization
- Must have proven experience working as a business partner with a leadership team
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and working in an environment which requires flexibility
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience delivering effective presentations to a variety of audiences
- Standard office environment
- Work requires substantial visual concentration on detail
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment
- Manufacturing operations may require the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: eye safety glasses, masks, hearing protectors, and any other required PPE
- May be exposed to unusual environmental conditions such as loud noises, temperature variations, dust or fumes
El Dorado Packaging. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
- Ability to bend, twist, kneel.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 10 lbs.
Location: El Dorado Arkansas
Positions Title: Human Resources Manager
Company Name: El Dorado Packaging, El Dorado Paper Bag Manufacturing Company
Industry: Multi-wall Paper Bag Manufacturer
Travel: minimal, 0 – 10%
El Dorado Packaging offers a wide range of benefits for your health & welfare as well as your retirement needs. The Company shares in the cost of the benefits programs with the employee. Our benefits package includes
- Medical Insurance, with prescription program
- Dental Insurance
- VSP – vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Vacation
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Optional Life Insurance
- Optional Dependent Life Insurance
- Life Assistance Program
- Full Leave of Absence program
- Education Reimbursement